And just like that I added another thing to my list….

 This morning Brad was complaining about how long the grass will be before he returns home at the end of the week.  I agreed with him, so when he left for work I decided to try and cut the grass.  This is the first I’m ever that I have done it.  Unfortunately his lawn mower battery sucks and petered out of me shortly after I started.  I went online to order a new one thinking it just needed to be charged, but then found out that it indeed is broken.  He sent me a text telling me I should head over the Menards to buy a new batter.  Ummmm, that is one more thing on my list of things I truly don’t want to do.

Ugghh, so now I have part of the back yard mowed, and have to wait fo the replacement batter to come on Thursday.  I could go to menards and buy another one…..my goal was to have two, but with one broken that leaves me still with only one.  Do I go?  Do I wait and have only one?  I just don’t know what to do.  

All I do know is with hubby traveling for work my list of things to get done keeps getting larger and larger and larger.  Soon I will be doing everything in this house 100% on my own. I don’t really know if I like that idea.  I don’t think I want to do everything on my own!  Not to mention mama never gets a day off from her job which has me kind of sitting here sulking and stewing.

Of course, because I am so frustrated I work myself up….after dinner I cleaned up, but then decided “fuck it” and went outside to sit and do nothing.  

I know I should be grateful that I get to stay home with the kids, but it is really hard doing everything all on my own especially since for the past 34 yrs I have not had to do most of this crap.  I keep telling myself that he is doing this for our family, but he is actually working less now than he did when he had his other job, but I am doing a million times more.  Again, yes he is working but when he isn’t his time is his while mine isn’t.  When he gets out of work he can go back to his hotel, lounge around, watch t.v., sleep when he wants, wake up when he wants, shower when he wants, take a nap……his time is his.  Mine is never mine because my free time is spent cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, taking care of the kids, taking care of the pets, making sure everyone has what they need and now doing yardwork.  This really sucks at times.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today is her 31st birthday

After being gone for six weeks…..

His next assignment….