My newest venture…..

 My newest venture is one that is taking me completely out of my comfort zone.  I am going to try and grow various types of plants from seed.  The first one I am tackling is lilac bushes.  I have always wanted a bunch of lilac bushes all around my yard, but planting as many as I want would be costly.  I ended up purchasing 125 seeds (50 in dark purple, 50 in white, and 25 in a pale pink color).  I also bought a shelving unit with grow lights on it.  

My plan is also to get Brad to install the greenhouse he bought years ago.  It has been sitting in our garage forever, and I would like to see if I can make this whole thing work to my advantage.  

Wish me luck and follow my blog to see how it all goes in the long run.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today is her 31st birthday

After being gone for six weeks…..

His next assignment….