His next assignment….

 Today hubby was offered a new contract, but this time he would be going to Ohio.  I am so unsure of how I feel about that one.  He will be at least 6 hours away.  He thinks it might be a good idea because it is four 10 hour days which he says would leave him with three days off to be at home.  The problem with that is it will be much further away….the pay is also $200 less per week, and it would definitely mean no driving home after work to see me.  With gas prices as high as they are that has me a little nervous too.

Right now he is two hours away and that was hard.  How will I handle six hours away?????  

Part of the big problem is I think he is worried about getting the “ideal” job and if he passes one up then a better one won’t come along.  I have to admit I am a little worried about that as well especially since he has to have a new contract signed before this one ends.  

Another part of what worries me is that they want to hire him without even interviewing him.  My fear is they are so desperate that they will simply hire him, and they don’t want to talk to him because there might be something negative going on there.  

When he approached me with it I wanted to scream “NO” but of course I didn’t.  I told him he can do whatever feels right for him, but I still wanted to scream “NO” because I am afraid of him being that far away from home.  I am afraid of being alone that much?  

The really scary thing is that I know this one will be hard with him being so far away, and I am terrified!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today is her 31st birthday

After being gone for six weeks…..