Missing him so much


 Ever since Brad started this traveling job I have been missing him so much.  It is those early morning kisses, kisses goodbye, and kisses hello that I miss the most.  I miss getting hugs from him when I feel like crap, or getting a back massage when I say my back and hips hurt, or a foot massage just because we are sitting together watching t.v.  He has also commented on how much he misses me, so I decided to have a pillow made with my face on it as a joke.  On the back I wrote something about how he can now take me with him where ever he goes.  I honestly didn’t think he would take it with him, but today I got this photo LOL.  Apparently we are sleeping together.  

He is almost done with this travel contract, and has already accepted his next one.  I think the next one is going to be even harder because he is going to be even further away.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today is her 31st birthday

After being gone for six weeks…..

His next assignment….