My sleeping buddies

 Now that my husband is traveling for work I have a huge bed all to myself.  So what do I do with all of that space?  I let the two little dogs sleep with me.  Because I am worried about rolling over or kicking one of them off the bed I taught them that they are supposed to sleep on the little dog beds I have on my bed.  There is one for each of them, but sometimes they sleep in the same little bed.  Penny and Lilly are so used to our schedule…..dinner, clean up, sit outside for a little bit or relax in the living room, and then once the kids go upstairs it is to mom’s room to relax and watch t.v., knit, spend time on the internet, but just be in bed.    Whenever I head to my room both of them run in and climb the stairs up to the bed, and get into their own little beds.  

Today Lillian must have wanted to go to bed early because I came into my room and found her like this.  She just kept looking at me like “is it bedtime yet?”  


I have to admit I am so glad that Brad bought both Penny and Lilly for me because when he is gone they keep me company.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today is her 31st birthday

After being gone for six weeks…..

His next assignment….