So sick of rude ass people on the internet

 I swear people get brave on the internet and say whatever is on their mind because you cannot see them and are not face to face.  Today I shared in a keratoconus group these amazing sunglasses/goggles that I found.  I thought other people might like them and find them interesting.

The rules of the group are that you cannot share links to anything, and if you do your post will not get approved, so I followed the rules.  The only thing this group does is allows you to screenshot and share a photo of the product, so I did just that.  I wrote my post, and shared that I thought these glasses looked cool, but that they were actually goggles.  Many people commented saying they thought they were cool.  Then suddenly some asshole posts and tells me that I need to just share the link instead of making people ask for it.  I reminded him of the rules of the group, and let him know that I didn’t make the rules, but I was following them.  He writes back and rudely tells me that people shouldn’t have to direct message me like I was asking them to do in order to find out where I got them.  Ummmm, NEVER…NOT ONCE did I EVER tell anyone to direct message me.  In fact, I don’t like getting direct messages from people I do not know, so I would never tell anyone to do that.  A few people did direct message me asking for the link and then I shared it, but in the post I only shared what was allowed.  Perhaps this asshat should read the rules for the group he is in and if he doesn’t like it find a different group.  I see this kind of crap over and over and over again, and people in this group tend to be so super rude!!!!

Of course, another person chastised me for even considering wearing goggles especially when not going under water.  He suggested I just go without goggles and if water gets in my eyes so be it.  Ummmm, sorry but I didn’t spend well over $30,000 out of my own pocket for me to chance getting an eye infection.  

I swear, people feel they can say and act any way they want on the internet, and sometimes I think they forget that there are other human beings with feelings on the other end of the computer.   




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today is her 31st birthday

After being gone for six weeks…..

His next assignment….