What else does one do when they are bored?

They deep clean their house…..that is what they do.  Yesterday when my husband left for work I started by making a ginormous list of things that need to get done in this house, and then started tackling them:

  1. sweep the kitchen and hallway floors
  2. Mop the kitchen and hallway floors (and by mop I actually got on my hands and knees and scrubbed them)
  3. Do all the dishes
  4. Clear off the table and countertops
  5. Wash the table and countertops
  6. Wash the appliances
  7. Sweep the side bathroom
  8. Mop the side bathroom
  9. Wash the mirror in the side bathroom
  10. Clean the sink in the side bathroom
  11. Empty the garbage in the side bathroom
  12. Straighten the two shelves in the side bathroom
  13. Sweep in my bathroom
  14. Mop in my bathroom
  15. Empty the garbage in my bathroom
  16. Wash the sink in my bathroom
  17. Wash the mirror in my bathroom
  18. Clean the tub in my bathroom
  19. Sweep the upstairs bathroom
  20. Mop the upstairs bathroom
  21. Clean the mirror in the upstairs bathroom
  22. Clear everything out of the upstairs hallway
  23. Sweep the upstairs hallway
  24. Mop the upstairs hallway
  25. Sweep the stairs from the upstairs
  26. Sweep my bedroom
  27. Mop my bedroom
  28. Organize the tables in my bedroom
  29. Empty the trash in my bedroom
  30. Organize my yarn
  31. Take out the trash
  32. Take out the recyclables 
  33. Fold all the laundry
  34. Sweep the spare bedroom
  35. Mop the spare bedroom
  36. Packed away the dogs little cage
  37. Packed up the gate that separated the kitchen from the living room
I also made the kids clean their rooms, sweep and mop.

On today’s agenda:
  1. Clean the toilet upstairs
  2. Clean the toilet in the side bathroom
  3. Clean the toilet in my room
  4. Swap out the old litter box for a new one
  5. Sweep the laundry room
  6. Mop the laundry room
  7. Hang all of my brooms, mops, etc in the laundry room so it is more organized
  8. Sweep the basement
  9. Mop the basement
  10. Possibly move all the toys from the big basement room to the side small room
  11. Do a general clean up in the basement
  12. Sweep the basement bathroom
  13. Mop the basement bathroom
  14. Clean the basement toilet
  15. Clean the basement sink
  16. Purge anything in the basement family room we no longer need
  17. Sweep the stairs going to the downstairs
It has been and will continue to be a very busy weekend, but what else would one do when it is rainy and icky outside? LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today is her 31st birthday

After being gone for six weeks…..

His next assignment….