State fair

 This weekend we also went to the state fair.  While I had a blast it was also incredibly difficult for me to walk around there especially after doing the Mud Girl Run the day before.  

We walked around and stopped for lunch at Sam’s.  Then we rode on the Ferris wheel…..not something Brad really wanted to do, but something I really wanted to do.l. What really sucked was we were on it with a family of four who wouldn’t shut up.  I honestly had hoped that it would have been just me and him in the one cart, but nope a family with teenagers.  So much for fun for us.  

We ended the day with cream puffs.  Brad ended up buying 12 of them.  God only knows why he got so many LOL.  

Of course, by the time I came home I was in so much intense paid and struggled to find relief. By the end of the night I could barely walk.  My hips hurt, my legs, my upper chest, my waist…..everything!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today is her 31st birthday

My newest venture…..

Does anybody like…..