Welcome to my blog


 Welcome to my new blog.  In this blog I am hoping to share my thoughts, life, experiences, and so much more.  I am hoping this will be a place where I can be open and honest, and either inspire others, or make them think.

Why am I creating this blog you might ask?  Recently my life changed drastically, and my best friend (aka my husband) took on a new job after working at his previous employer for almost 31 yrs.  This change has caused me to re-think my life, my career, and my role in this marriage.  I realized I needed to find things to do while he was gone, and so that is where this blog has come from.  

Keep your eyes open for future blogs, and be grateful for the life that you have….I know I sure am!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today is her 31st birthday

After being gone for six weeks…..

His next assignment….