Homemade bread

Today I decided I wanted to try my hand at making homemade bread.  I bought all the ingredients, and was hesitant to actually make them because bread normally doesn’t turn out for me.  That being said I also have not baked bread in more years than I can think.  I think the last time I baked bread I did it in a bread machine, but not today.  

When I took them out of the oven I was amazed at how good they looked.  When I cut them open I was even more excited because they were so nice and light and fluffy.  

I did bake two more loaves of bread trying to replace flour with cassava flour and those didn’t turn out as nice.  They are a lot smaller and seem more dense.  I might have to give it a second try tomorrow and see if I can leave them rise longer, or perhaps only have them rise once.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today is her 31st birthday

After being gone for six weeks…..

His next assignment….