I got my freeze dryer!!!!

  

I couldn’t be more excited if I tried!!!  Today I found out that a Fleet Farm about 30 minutes from my home had the freeze dryers in stock.  I called to double check and had them put one on the side for me, and we rushed out there to get it.  The best part was the price was less than what I was going to pay by ordering straight from the company.  Even though I have to pay a 3% restocking fee it will still leave me cheaper off by getting it on my own.  

I really didn’t want to have to wait 8-10 weeks to get mine, and then I have been reading online that they were having a lot of issues with shipping.  They were recommending people thoroughly check their machines when dropped off because once you accept it if it is damaged it is on you.  I don’t like that because I know darn well the delivery person isn’t going to want to stand there while I crack the thing open and double check it.  Then on top of that issue a lot of people have been receiving theirs without two necessary hoses, and when they call the company they say they are on back order and aren’t sure when they will ship.  Then they tell people to just go and buy the hoses or have them made elsewhere, but they aren’t giving anyone a credit.  To me that is bullshit!!!!!  If someone orders a complete product they should receive the complete product and not be expected to run around and find necessary parts.  

So, like I said I found one at Fleet Farm.  I was a little worried it would come with the super cheap pump, and not have all of the components that I was going to get through the company.  I was so wrong.  It came with the premier pump, the oil, the trays, and even the O2 absorbers, Mylar bags, and the sealing machine.  I seriously can’t tell you how excited I was.  

Brad took the thing downstairs (where I want it) and he set the entire thing up, and turned it on.  Now I have to wait 24 hrs to make sure all the coolant settles, and then I can do a computer system test run, then a bread run, and then will be able to start using it.  Oh my goodness……I am squeaking with excitement.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today is her 31st birthday

After being gone for six weeks…..

His next assignment….