So freaking yummy!!!

  Yesterday I decided to freeze dry fruits (bananas and strawberries), and some green beans.  I had a huge container of strawberries that I had just purchased the night before at the store, and noticed by the morning they were going bad.  What a huge bummer since we weren’t going to eat them fast enough…..oh well, guess they need to go in the freeze dryer.  They went in towards the morning and got done around midnight again.  In the end I had two pint sized containers of strawberries, one pint sized container of bananas, and one pint sized container with the green beans.  I had a little bit of leftover strawberries and bananas that I couldn’t get to fit in the smaller jars, so I combined them and am going to let the kids eat them today.  






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today is her 31st birthday

After being gone for six weeks…..

His next assignment….