A new pantry for me

The other day I was gone with my girls shopping, and when I came home I was happily surprised with a new pantry with so much more space.  I had previously had stuff in my laundry room on shelves (which isn’t super conducive when you are short and the shelves are high), and I had a small closet in the basement where I felt like I crammed food in.  This space was one where hubby used to have a shelf that he could “build” stuff on, but he never used.  This space ended up being a large closet where everyone threw all misc stuff into.  So we had suitcases in there, Christmas ornaments, and so much more.  He cleared it all out, and bought shelves and bam…..a new pantry.  The funny part is all the stuff I had crammed into the tiny closet looked like so much food, but when it is spread out on these shelves it looks like nothing.  I am so happy with this space especially since it has two large sliding doors, so easy to get into and easy to move around.

Today’s project…..move the food from the laundry room into the new pantry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today is her 31st birthday

After being gone for six weeks…..

His next assignment….