And just like that….I am alone

 The kids started school today, and I have some serious mixed emotions about it.  Part of me is so sad to see them getting on their buses and heading off to school because it means I am all alone now.  With hubby gone and working and the kids gone at school it is just me…..all alone all day long.  

This morning I woke up at 5:30 am, showered and got ready.  By 6 am I was in the kitchen prepping breakfast for the kids, and before I knew it they were off and waiting for the bus.  Didn’t get official first day of school photos because one kiddo was way too crabby (did snag photos from the ring LOL).  

The kids left, and I cleaned and now am sitting here twiddling my fingers.  I think I will make some homemade bread…..only consolation to the whole thing is hubby is on his way home right now.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today is her 31st birthday

After being gone for six weeks…..

His next assignment….