We finally did it!

  After several months of saying we were going to get a mother/son tattoo we finally did it.  A few weeks ago when I got the tattoo on my foot…..


We started talking about it again.  Aaron came up with the idea of me getting a camera tattoo and he would get the words “no pictures.”  The reason we opted for this one is because when he was little I wanted to take a lot of photos.  The second Aaron saw the camera coming out he would cover his face with his hand(s) and would scream “no pictures, no pictures.”  It was always so cute.  

My left calf



I really love how they turned out.  I know some will think it is silly, but to me it is very meaningful.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today is her 31st birthday

After being gone for six weeks…..

His next assignment….