Been super busy


I have been so busy lately that I haven’t found much time to blog.  I have been trying desperately to keep up with all the freeze dried apples my daughter likes to eat.  I swear she eats 1-2 quart jar sizes each day.  

In addition to that I started to look at what seeds I want to plant.  My plans are to start them growing this week in my green house.  I have also been planning where to plant various seeds.  This is my first time ever planning a garden so I have done a lot of research on it.  I found there are certain types of plants that should be planted by others and vice versa.  My goal is to create the most beneficial garden that I can.  

I can’t wait to start seeing the fruits of my labor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today is her 31st birthday

His next assignment….

After being gone for six weeks…..