My 36th anniversary

 

I can hardly believe it has been 36 yrs since we said “I do.”  So much has happened….the good….the bad….the happy…..the sad…..so many changes, and so much grow.  I honestly would have never thought we would have made it this far and made it through so many of the ups and downs.  

Tonight we went to the Melting Pot like we always do and like always the food was amazing.  I left feeling so full and so stuffed, and completely in bliss.  This year we changed it up a bit…..we got a different chocolate fondue LOL.  I was a little worried at first especially since this year I am living with diabetes.  Okay, so last year I had it too, but didn’t find out until after our anniversary.  I was a little unsure of how this would all unfold, but I decided I was going to go and enjoy my night.  I ate the cheese with bread, and it was so yummy.  The meat/protein options were absolutely scrumptious.  I ate half of it and gave the other half to Brad to finish.  The chocolate fondue worried me a bit because it was definitely nothing but pure sugar.  We opted for the smores fondue (not the same one we always get).  I chowed down, and was so stressed about what my blood sugar level would be.  It started out at 84, and ended at 108.  I checked it again and again just to make sure it didn’t go higher than that, and it never did.  How can that be????

Well, no matter what the meal was amazing, and the company even better.  Another anniversary behind us…..hoping for many more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today is her 31st birthday

His next assignment….

After being gone for six weeks…..